Friday, April 3, 2009

Feeling Good.....

Nexium - the little purple pill and feeling OK with saying I don't have the capacity to take additional projects on right now have made a big difference in how I am feeling. I still have a long way to go (weight, diet, exercise) but I know what was making the ticker hurt - stress and heart burn. Go figure. My cholesterol was outrageous- ah yes. Thank you Chuy's and bad genes!

Stress has really taken over way too much of my life - I have let this demon take away my quality of life. At least now I know that my heart is healthy, but will not continue to be healthy unless I make some serious changes in my life. Now I need to figure out how to carve the time out for me.

How do people do it? Work, school, family, hobbies, church, etc? Maybe stress just affects people in different ways. This weekend alone will be nuts: budgets to figure out, team paper, logistics for the MS150, and so on.....

1 comment:

Paddy's Peleton said...

You take care of yourself girl!!!