Just like Hannah Montana sings....it is about the climb. There is always gonna be another mountain, I am always gonna wanna make it move, always gonna be an uphill battle, sometimes I am gonna have to lose, it isn't about how fast we get there - for me it isn't what, but who is waiting on the other side.
It's the climb.
I always want to do the very best that I can do - whether that is being a good Mom or caring wife or making an A on a paper - while I always WANT to do the best, I don't always accomplish that - but guess what, there is always going to be another paper or another project at work to try to work harder at. What there aren't second chances at is more important - like making lasting memories with my family and making a difference in someone else's life.
Life's dramas will come and go, but family and true friends are what makes good stuff and that is what it is all about....good stuff.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment