Here we are 10 days away from the MS150, first year since 2004 I will not be riding. Hard to think about the fun I am going to miss - but it will be a good learning experience for me. I have heard that it is easier to ride than volunteer - so I need to see if from both sides to really get the full appreciation of what it takes to make this event happen.
Alyssa, the little team captain, will be my co-pilot - wait! I don't even know how to get to La Grange if I am not following a bunch of Lycra covered buns! Guess I will need to get out the map....first time for everything.
The team is a few dollars away from $80k - not including the fantastic luncheon or our company match - pretty darn good. I am so proud of my team and those special people that make my life so much easier by just being around me and pulling me through. Thanks for all your help this year - could not do it without you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment