Monday, December 8, 2008

Captain Crouch's Welcome Message

Fellow cyclists -

I hope this finds you all doing well and enjoying the beautiful Houston weather. A few messages have been sent out in regards to what the team is doing this year - so make sure to respond where necessary. We have a few emails being returned, if they happen to be your guests - please forward me the correct email address (do not post here) otherwise they will miss out on some very important notices.

I am going to try this "blogging" to see how everyone likes it, if you have a blog that you would like to be seen by the other members of our team - forward me the link and I will showcase here and on the website that Paddy (training coordinator) is working on.

Until next time.....ride safely!

Captain Crouch

1 comment:

Paddy's Peleton said...

Great Jen, I have you linked up to the website too. I have also added the League of American cyclists to the bike link page

Paddy